GoH Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoH Clan

Welcome on our GoH Clan Site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Server
The Building of the Forum B_160x400_T2_F-2
Latest topics
» where the hell are gone kond and moon?
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 am by Quagmire

» **I AM LEAVING GoH**
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:23 am by Quagmire

» GoH green looks if its dead
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 am by Quagmire

» **/Counting\**
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 am by Quagmire

» |=GoH=|'s Story BoOk
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 am by REDHRO

» Helpz!!!!!!
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 pm by Mac

» server lagg
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 am by Quagmire

» Xfire community
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 am by REDHRO

» The Suggestion and Chat Room
The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 am by HATE/FASHL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Moonlight
The Building of the Forum I_vote_lcapThe Building of the Forum I_voting_barThe Building of the Forum I_vote_rcap 
HATE/FASHL
The Building of the Forum I_vote_lcapThe Building of the Forum I_voting_barThe Building of the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Mac
Fallen13*AAT
REDHRO
Stiffy*AATL
Quagmire
Kondzio
Predetepi
Happy

The Building of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

The Building of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Building of the Forum   The Building of the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 pm

To have a successful forum you need to build it up in a logical way.

There are some things that we need, such include: A rules section, here all the rules will be posted. Make so to read that when it comes.

A spam section. This is the section made entirely for spam. Although no stupid topics but fun topics considering Music, Hobbies etc.

MoonLight you will have to make these since I am not able to yet. If I could also ask you to make me a modernator here in the forum, so I may be able to take care of it, as my job includes.

Post any suggestions you think we might need below.
Back to top Go down

The Building of the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoH Clan :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: