GoH Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoH Clan

Welcome on our GoH Clan Site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Server
Another Leader? B_160x400_T2_F-2
Latest topics
» where the hell are gone kond and moon?
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 am by Quagmire

» **I AM LEAVING GoH**
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:23 am by Quagmire

» GoH green looks if its dead
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 am by Quagmire

» **/Counting\**
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 am by Quagmire

» |=GoH=|'s Story BoOk
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 am by REDHRO

» Helpz!!!!!!
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 pm by Mac

» server lagg
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 am by Quagmire

» Xfire community
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 am by REDHRO

» The Suggestion and Chat Room
Another Leader? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 am by HATE/FASHL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Moonlight
Another Leader? I_vote_lcapAnother Leader? I_voting_barAnother Leader? I_vote_rcap 
HATE/FASHL
Another Leader? I_vote_lcapAnother Leader? I_voting_barAnother Leader? I_vote_rcap 
Mac
Fallen13*AAT
REDHRO
Stiffy*AATL
Quagmire
Kondzio
Predetepi
Happy

Another Leader?

Go down 
+5
Mac
Moonlight
Predetepi
iCha0s
HATE/FASHL
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Since the inactivity of Mac, I will be promoting someone to the leader position, next to Mac.

Here you can make suggestions who it will be basicly. If you want to, add why you want this person to be the Leader.
Back to top Go down
iCha0s

iCha0s

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Me Because I got about 5 years of leadership experience
Back to top Go down
Predetepi

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 pm

iCha0s wrote:
Me Because I got about 5 years of leadership experience

Lol! K thats rly rly.. U kno what.. Well i vote for Quagmire. Why? He knows to handle powers, u could trust him and its just a really good friend.
Back to top Go down
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Still remember, we're not voting, we're giving suggestions so I may know who to think about. No ones gonna win with votes.
Back to top Go down
iCha0s

iCha0s

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:36 pm

lol i was jk. I really do have 5 years of experience though.
Back to top Go down
Predetepi

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Ohw we are suggesting... Then ill suggest Quagmire Razz
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 pm

hmmmmmmm thats funny.......

so your trying to promote somebody without telling us ?

hmm suggestions are good but tell me whos suited for the job then otherwise it wont be accepted
Back to top Go down
Mac

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Ok guys if we r all suggesting in this moonlight i would like a chance in for a say for new leader by my side..
Well i wil make my suggestion iz is i think Quagmire would be great for the job

moonlight and kondzio
b4 u make ur decision for the new leader can u plz PM me
telling me here on the forums
Back to top Go down
Fallen13*AAT

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Well I say Chaos. 5years of leader ship knows about server and web stuff. He has had power and has not abused. From wat i see its pretty much those two. Here is wat i say Make a tryout best one wins. Remeber its not always wat you want that you get its wats best for the clan and i say chaos.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:48 am

hmmmmmmmm i see.......

well about this thing its the best for us to let quagmire and chaos to talk with both Kondzio and me to come with the best decision to me this is the best and most fair way
Back to top Go down
Kondzio
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:18 am

Ok guys them i decided of that without Moonlight.Sorry Moon but i think those idea is better.We ll put 2 Leaders Chaos and Quagmire.We ll see which is better if they ll be same,will recruit many ppl etc it would be better if we choose 2 Leaders not 1 because it would be nest helpful guy to Recruit new members.So Chaos and Quagmire will be 2 new Leaders i think pls Chaos and Quagmire reply.
Back to top Go down
https://gohetclan.forumotion.net
Fallen13*AAT

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:08 am

Very Happy dont worry Chaos wont let you down and i will have him reply ASAP LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Quagmire

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 am

well i hope to be a good leader^^
Back to top Go down
REDHRO

REDHRO

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:20 am

gl wiht ur new job's Qua and Chaos

-REDHRO
Back to top Go down
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:59 am

Moonlight wrote:
hmmmmmmm thats funny.......

so your trying to promote somebody without telling us ?

hmm suggestions are good but tell me whos suited for the job then otherwise it wont be accepted

Actually, I belive it was you yourself who told me I can promote to that certain level.

And. what is this post for if not letting everyone know about this?

And, I said this ain't a vote, that people would suggest someone and I would think about it. But I see the promotes are already done.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:38 pm

then who is the new leader for GoH Green then ?

and who setted him
Back to top Go down
Mac

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:40 pm

This is kind of a big question....
I think tht it isa great ideato trythen bothout for a leadership
butwat does this meenfor me
iwant tokeep my job as a leader unlessu guyswantto promoteme which idought will happen but yah at least lemme keep meh leader ship
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:43 pm

you will keep that spot aswell Mac there will just ben a substitute for in your place while ur inactive most of the time during ur exams on school

just keep watching the forums to be updated with how things are goin
Back to top Go down
Mac

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Haha yah im allways on the forums with this fone but imonly off comp on weekdays and i wil keep up with my job as a leader

THX
so whos new leader(s)
Back to top Go down
Quagmire

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:27 am

was me and chaos right?
Back to top Go down
Predetepi

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:41 am

Yes mire only chaos left..
Back to top Go down
REDHRO

REDHRO

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 am

why Chaos left us? xD

-REDHRO
Back to top Go down
Predetepi

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 am

Look Leaving GoH
Back to top Go down
Mac

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Im putting my word in and itz
QuagMire is my new right handed Leader Buddy!!!
I really think tht mire will be a great choice for anouther leader
@quagmire: Hey man im sure u have this job as a leader now but i have something to say...
u should be a little bit more active on forums and server. Yes i know im not a whole active on server but i am on forums. So if cood b active on the server alot more so ur really helping me out being a Leader! THX MAN AND CONGRATZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Quagmire

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:02 am

i will be more active on forum :p but i see when i'm active on server, like almost of the time, sever is empty, i ask only to be more active for all on server too ^^

btw, ty mac Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader?   Another Leader? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Leader?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoH Clan :: Clan Base :: Green Jaymod-
Jump to: