GoH Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoH Clan

Welcome on our GoH Clan Site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Server
more servers/server B_160x400_T2_F-2
Latest topics
» where the hell are gone kond and moon?
more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 am by Quagmire

» **I AM LEAVING GoH**
more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:23 am by Quagmire

» GoH green looks if its dead
more servers/server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 am by Quagmire

» **/Counting\**
more servers/server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 am by Quagmire

» |=GoH=|'s Story BoOk
more servers/server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 am by REDHRO

» Helpz!!!!!!
more servers/server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 pm by Mac

» server lagg
more servers/server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 am by Quagmire

» Xfire community
more servers/server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 am by REDHRO

» The Suggestion and Chat Room
more servers/server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 am by HATE/FASHL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Moonlight
more servers/server I_vote_lcapmore servers/server I_voting_barmore servers/server I_vote_rcap 
HATE/FASHL
more servers/server I_vote_lcapmore servers/server I_voting_barmore servers/server I_vote_rcap 
Mac
Fallen13*AAT
REDHRO
Stiffy*AATL
Quagmire
Kondzio
Predetepi
Happy

more servers/server

Go down 
+6
Stiffy*AATL
Kondzio
El-Loco
DasUberSoldat
Moonlight
Mac
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mac

more servers/server Empty
PostSubject: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm

our green server is making half of the ppl tht join go thru like 30mins to an hour downloading
also wen they get on server we are all lagging too.

New servers
As of right now my friend might be donating 3 servers
scrim server ( Maybe ) a Tj server and a Sniper server....
With those me and my friend would like to talk to Kondzio and Moonlight.....

Kondzio and Moonlight plz post ur feelings about this and wen ur open
im open any time b4 thursday for now!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

hmmm a TJ server sounds nice , i hate Sniper make it Panzer or something else Razz

about the TJ server i would suggest make it jaymod , and have DJ on it why DJ ?

it attracts ppl that cant do SJ the pros that can SJ can still use it without using the DJ Smile

i think im oke with it but we will have to see what the time is gonna bring and how our members will increase in number Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:37 pm

I like ur thinking
I will ask the guy to make it a DJ server and for the sniper server any suggestion on wat type of server to make it?
also i just told the guy who mite do the servers to register
he is most likly going to be Theubarsoldat but idk somthing like tht i will post wat he is
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 pm

its great that he can make servers but they must be under our control completly and they should be hosted at the same company that we already use , so lets talk with Kondzio about shall we when we got the time for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Well idk about the company caz b4 Hawk told me and uber about this one company and its SOOOOO CHEAP
its like 15$ for 3 servers with a good ammount of slots like 25 ea
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 pm

yes that can be great but only me and kondzio will have server control over them then
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Wait all 4 of us should me u uber and kondzio
uber wont make servers unless me and him get full acces to it too
Back to top Go down
DasUberSoldat

PostSubject: Regarding the servers   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Hello, I am Macs friend and I may be donating a few servers but I'm not going to do it for free. I'll open a server as a test to see how we can get it funded but I'm only paying for one month maybe 2 but I would like to have highest level Admin on my server and a place in the clan higher up. Now I'm not going to ask for FF as I was not there for the founding of the clan although I would not decline it but I am a very skilled player and I am willing to help the clan anyway I can. I am very mature for only 17 so I know not to abuse players and I have managed servers on Wolfenstein. As well as Day of Defeat (a half life mod) i am familiar with Jaymod EtPub and NQ. if you need to reach me i am on X-Fire 24/7 "theubersoldat" you can reach me on Yahoo messenger "Rock_lee686" MSN messenger Rock_lee686@live.com or AIM "tekakitotrumaa". Mac can reach me easily as well.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 pm

well asuming my friend bloody will donate as supreme owner someday to the clan aswell and when i got work and money im going to put some money in the clan aswell

so your saying lets start with building 1 first i agree on that, but then try to make a TJ server as test Smile

and see how fast it will be full it it will run smoothly Razz
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes i agree with tht
so if for right now Uber sets up a TJ server can me and uber have FF or supreme?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:46 pm

well i already told you lets wait for kondzio and we dont get more FF because me and kondzio became that when the clan was started
Back to top Go down
El-Loco

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:25 am

about the servers TJ & sniper
i don't think that would be a good idea, TJ is ok, but i dont think sniper is that populair anny more

maybe like a HS mod or a etpro mod
Back to top Go down
Kondzio
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:28 am

ok man listen i invited u on xfire,first u wont buy server for |=GoH=| but me and moon
U can donate for clan and its would be great ,them we ll talk on xfire.
Back to top Go down
https://gohetclan.forumotion.net
Stiffy*AATL

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Yeah, thats a good point but wouldnt it be smart you make the server and he donates to it and you make him General of Owners Rank and give it to him for the time being?

Nathan
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:18 pm

i'm not sure about that stiffeh because i see Kondzio wants to make the servers and that ppl donate to it that seems to be better idea aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Stiffy*AATL

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm

But if he donates for server what does he get out of it
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 pm

if he donates to us then we can make a new server and he will get a high rank on it with server control probly just look at the payments topic and read the same there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REDHRO

REDHRO

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:40 am

i hope we get |=GoH=| white and rest ... of colers :p

-iMPACT*
Back to top Go down
Stiffy*AATL

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:35 am

hmmmm yeah i see but make a SNIPER server PLEASE!!!! haha fallen pro and wants to be AAT of a sniper!
Back to top Go down
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 pm

I hope we get GoH Black <3.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:14 am

It would be huge fun if we had something like GoH Blue Saber -> starwars skin etc etc xD
Back to top Go down
Fallen13*AAT

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:03 am

Get sniper if your saying that sniper is not a popular anymore your dead wrong.
Look at TWC G!X FL ABC all those big and sum wat big clans have a sniper server and they are always full.
Tj its not the best thing cuz yeah for a while its full but come on you think people want to just jump like a bunny its a war game not a hop your way to freedom game..
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:42 am

Fallen13*AAT wrote:
Get sniper if your saying that sniper is not a popular anymore your dead wrong.
Look at TWC G!X FL ABC all those big and sum wat big clans have a sniper server and they are always full.
Tj its not the best thing cuz yeah for a while its full but come on you think people want to just jump like a bunny its a war game not a hop your way to freedom game..

i know sniper servers are very populair but there are also alot Trickjumpers arround in ET

when the time comes and im able to donate some money then im going to try to set up a TJ server myself with the help from my friend Bloody Smile

and ofc if Kondzio agrees to that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fallen13*AAT

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 am

Gimme sniper lol But no i understand lol if you want a TJ well guess you get a tj rite lol. or should we VOte :O
TJ Vs Sniper?
Back to top Go down
REDHRO

REDHRO

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:13 am

:p i vote for sniper Very Happy i like it more then TJ :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more servers/server   more servers/server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more servers/server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next