GoH Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoH Clan

Welcome on our GoH Clan Site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Server
The Suggestion and Chat Room B_160x400_T2_F-2
Latest topics
» where the hell are gone kond and moon?
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 am by Quagmire

» **I AM LEAVING GoH**
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:23 am by Quagmire

» GoH green looks if its dead
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 am by Quagmire

» **/Counting\**
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 am by Quagmire

» |=GoH=|'s Story BoOk
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 am by REDHRO

» Helpz!!!!!!
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 pm by Mac

» server lagg
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 am by Quagmire

» Xfire community
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 am by REDHRO

» The Suggestion and Chat Room
The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 am by HATE/FASHL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Moonlight
The Suggestion and Chat Room I_vote_lcapThe Suggestion and Chat Room I_voting_barThe Suggestion and Chat Room I_vote_rcap 
HATE/FASHL
The Suggestion and Chat Room I_vote_lcapThe Suggestion and Chat Room I_voting_barThe Suggestion and Chat Room I_vote_rcap 
Mac
Fallen13*AAT
REDHRO
Stiffy*AATL
Quagmire
Kondzio
Predetepi
Happy

The Suggestion and Chat Room

Go down 
+4
Moonlight
Happy
REDHRO
HATE/FASHL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

The Suggestion and Chat Room Empty
PostSubject: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 pm

This is the topic for all suggestion considering the clan, and especially the Green server. You can also Chat here, but please avoid spam as it will be deleted.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
REDHRO

REDHRO

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:23 am

got an idea can we get an mod wiht ak47 and an other wep? xD and some sounds? in a server

-iMPACT*
Back to top Go down
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:20 pm

I don't consider that a good idea, since it would cause a lot of loading time, and thereby reduce pubbers.

But a good suggestion, keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:52 am

maby vsays?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:02 am

Happy wrote:
maby vsays?

yeah i agree to vsays they are so much fun and it makes the server more cool aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:27 am

Someone explain?

And Happy, If I could ask you not to spam with posts like, yep or yes or Ok or understood.

That just gives me and the forum mods, (who don't exist yet) more work.

Thank you.

/deleted spam posts
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 am

HATE wrote:
Someone explain?

And Happy, If I could ask you not to spam with posts like, yep or yes or Ok or understood.

Thank you.

/deleted spam posts

i agree to that HATE

Spamming will only cause the forums to look ugly and trashed

its good to have clean topics and posts.
Back to top Go down
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 am

A Soundpack/vsays are fun indeed, only i think they will more used to spam then then rly for just fun things..
Back to top Go down
REDHRO

REDHRO

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:47 am

yep that's a point whate bloody sed but its stillfun if only some memb's online in server are Smile but GL wiht this

-REDHRO
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:20 pm

REDHRO|REC wrote:
yep that's a point whate bloody sed but its stillfun if only some memb's online in server are Smile but GL wiht this

-REDHRO

if you think that they will only spam without then why not make the members/admin keep control of the vsay usage on the server by punishing the ones who spam with it huh Smile

its easy to warn ppl and then mute or kick
Back to top Go down
Fallen13*AAT

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 am

Vsays are a good idea tho there is the spam to deal with but, its not or wont be that hard with to deal with so its a very good idea with not that many problems.
Back to top Go down
Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:42 am

HATE/FASHL wrote:
Someone explain?

Thank you.

/deleted spam posts

yea zoz =) it was my mistake =)
Back to top Go down
Fallen13*AAT

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 am

Um I was thinking maybe we should have a Last man standing battle in where the winner gets to have or be some thing that the FF would be ok with.. Idk It seems like it might be fun plus it would be something fun.
Only problem is time lol everyone lives everywhere lol.
Back to top Go down
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 am

Umm could you clarify?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Fallen13*AAT wrote:
Um I was thinking maybe we should have a Last man standing battle in where the winner gets to have or be some thing that the FF would be ok with.. Idk It seems like it might be fun plus it would be something fun.
Only problem is time lol everyone lives everywhere lol.

explain what ur point is please ? and ur intention
Back to top Go down
Fallen13*AAT

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Ok I am pretty much saying as a clan we should make like a contest. we could do a last man standing.
As i am sure you know last man standing is where everyone battles and only one wins. I think we should do something like this and give the winner a prize with in reason. It would show not only how active members are but also get us together and just play a bit. Do i need to be more clear or is this enough?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:46 am

Fallen13*AAT wrote:
Ok I am pretty much saying as a clan we should make like a contest. we could do a last man standing.
As i am sure you know last man standing is where everyone battles and only one wins. I think we should do something like this and give the winner a prize with in reason. It would show not only how active members are but also get us together and just play a bit. Do i need to be more clear or is this enough?

hmmmmmm idk if it will be neccesary but what ur pointing at is a tournament that everybody battles in till only 1 survives

PS: IVE REACHED THE 100 POSTS !!!
Back to top Go down
Fallen13*AAT

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:10 am

Hahhaha well just seems like fun to me but ok maybe a hide and seek instead lol.....
Back to top Go down
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:46 am

Moonlight wrote:
Fallen13*AAT wrote:

hmmmmmm idk if it will be neccesary but what ur pointing at is a tournament that everybody battles in till only 1 survives

PS: IVE REACHED THE 100 POSTS !!!

nice dude xD and the tournament idea will be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:35 pm

hmm yeah.... but we wont be needing such thins yet our main focus goes to getting members and as many as we can atm :S
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:00 pm

We r all doing very well guys with this clan keep it up
Back to top Go down
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:33 am

Moonlight wrote:
hmm yeah.... but we wont be needing such thins yet our main focus goes to getting members and as many as we can atm :S
ye, u're right, our main objective is to recruit members, but we must also have fun here...
Back to top Go down
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah, I don't wanna sound negative but just now our leader and Supreme Owner left us..
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
**Founding Father**
**Founding Father**

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 pm

HATE/FASHL wrote:
Yeah, I don't wanna sound negative but just now our leader and Supreme Owner left us..

even when the server is being totally empty it looks bad for us

but we can fix that either in 2 ways :

1. we ourselves play there if we can

2. we add omnibots to it again and then just not more then 4
Back to top Go down
HATE/FASHL

HATE/FASHL

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 am

Yeah join and invite more people if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion and Chat Room   The Suggestion and Chat Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion and Chat Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoH Clan :: Clan Base :: Green Jaymod-
Jump to: